Friday, September 5, 2014

Inspirational Messages in a Small Book - My Review of What Your Heart Needs for the Hard Days

Written by: Holley Gerth   
Published by: Revell

I like inspirational books, those that can help us to look up in hard times, that is why I chose to read and review this book.

What Your Heart Needs for the Hard Days shares 52 messages to read and ponder.


Who the book is for:

Those who are facing some less-than-perfect times.

What I liked:

I really like the small size of this book, as well as the padded cover.

I like the fact that the messages in this book are short enough to be read quickly and easily.

I like the fact that there is a Bible verse shared with each reading.

What I didn’t like:

I haven’t had a chance to read the whole book yet, but so far I have not found anything that I disliked in it.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a decent read.

I give What Your Heart Needs for the Hard Days 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment