Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Interesting Idea - My Review of Love Letters from God

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Glenys Nellist
Illustrated by: Sophie Allsopp

I love reading and reviewing children’s books, that’s why I chose to read and review Love Letters from God.


The story:

This is a book of classic Bible stories, with a letter ‘from God’ included with each one – the letter shares a message and goes along with the story.

The illustrations:

Are kind of cute. Not the cutest that I’ve ever seen, but still cute.

How strong is the book?

This is a sturdy hardcover book, and the flaps seem quite strong, too.

Who the book is for:

Babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and young school children should all be able to enjoy this book.

What I liked:

The letters are nice and bring a good message.

The stories are written in a way that is easy to understand.

What I didn’t like:

I’m still torn on what I really think about saying that the letters are ‘from God’…

My conclusion:

Overall, I think that this book is interesting and unique.

I give Love Letters from God 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment