Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Picture Book - My Review of Noah

Published by: Plough Publishing House
By: Mark Ludy

I enjoy receiving children’s books and sharing them with my nieces and nephews, so I was excited to receive Noah to “read” and review.


The story:

This book is wordless, but it features pictures of Noah’s life and actions.

The illustrations:

Are a little dark and creepy at times.

How strong is the book?

This is a sturdy hardcover book.

Who the book is for:

This book is for all ages, but it might be a little dark for young children.

What I liked:

The book is full of color.

The book is sturdy.

What I didn’t like:

I wish that the pictures were a little easier to “figure out”.

The pictures were a little dark.

My conclusion:

Overall, I’m not a huge fan of this book.

I give Noah 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Handlebar Marketing. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment