Monday, October 27, 2014

Cute and Fun - My Review of Guess Who Noah's Boat

Published by: Kregel Children’s Books
Written by: Matt Mitter
Illustrated by: Ela Jarzabek

I love reading and reviewing children’s books, and that is why I chose to check out this one.

Guess Who Noah’s Boat tells the story of Noah and his ark in a whole new way.


The story:

This book introduces the animals in Noah’s Ark, allowing children to guess which animal is hiding on each page.

The illustrations:

Are fun and colorful and cute.

How strong is the book?

This is sturdy lift-a-flap book.

Who the book is for:

Toddlers and preschoolers.

What I liked:

This is a fun book.

This tells the story of Noah’s Ark in an interesting and unique way.

The lift-a-flaps are fun.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a fun book for young children.

I give Guess Who Noah’s Boat 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Kregel Blog Tour. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment