Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Eye Opening Look at Trafficking - My Review of Stolen

Written by: Katariina Rosenblatt, PhD with Cecil Murphey      
Published by: Revell

I am always interested in reading more and more about the world around me, gaining knowledge about some of the things that other people have been though, and that is why I chose to read and review this book.

Stolen tells the story of a girl who had her childhood taken from her through abuse and sex trafficking.

Who the book is for:

Those, like myself, who are interested in reading memoirs. Those who have been the victims of abuse or violence.

What I liked:

The story is interesting.

This book is written in a way that is easy to get into and read.

Open and honest.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about the book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is an eye opening read.

I give Stolen 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment