Monday, October 6, 2014

For Packer Fans - My Review of Driven

Written by: Donald Driver
Published by: Three Rivers Press

I am not a huge football fan, but I do root for the Green Bay Packers, and I do enjoy reading memoir type books. So, I chose to read and review Driven when I was given the opportunity.

This book tells the story of Donald Driver, an NFL receiver. This book shares how Driver went from selling drugs to becoming a football hero.


Who the book is for:

Packer fans. Those who love Donald Driver.

What I liked:

The story of Donald Driver’s life is interesting.

Open and honest.

What I didn’t like:

There are a couple of areas in the book where Donald Driver shares about his beliefs on controversial subjects – family planning and the gay/lesbian lifestyle – where I had to disagree with the guy.

Wasn’t as “Christian” as I expected it to be.

Driver comes across as a bit arrogant throughout the book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was an okay read.

I give Driven 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment