Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Good Christmas Message for Kids - My Review of The Legend of St. Nicholas

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Dandi Daley Mackall
Illustrated by: Richard Cowdrey

I love reading children’s books, and Christmas ones are especially fun. I was excited to receive the chance to read and review TheLegend of St. Nicholas.


The story:

This book tells about a little boy who goes out Christmas shopping with plans to spend his extra money on himself, then he comes across a mall Santa who is telling about the legend of St. Nicholas, and he stops to listen. In the end, the boy spends all of his money on gifts – both for his siblings and the poor.

The illustrations:

The pictures are kind of cute and fun to look at.

How strong is the book?

This is a sturdy, jacketed hardcover.

Who the book is for:

This is a good book for preschoolers through young school aged children.

What I liked:

The story is written in an interesting way.

I like the glitter on the cover of the book, it makes it extra special.

Good message.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, I found this book pretty interesting and good for kids.

I give The Legend of St. Nicholas 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Book Look. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment