Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Not Suspenseful Enough - My Review of Deceived

Written by: Irene Hannon
Published by: Revell

I enjoy reading suspenseful fiction, and that is why I chose to read and review this book when it was offered to me.

Deceived tells the story of a woman who lost her husband and son in a boating accident years ago – only, now she wonders if perhaps her son isn’t lost, after all.



Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy a gentler suspense book.

What I liked:

The story was interesting and different.

The characters were fairly likeable.

What I didn’t like:

I would have preferred a bit more suspense and overall “scariness”.

At times the story was too slow moving.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a decent read.

I give Deceived 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment