Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Simple, Rhyming Christmas Book - My Review of A Star for Jesus

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Crystal Bowman
Illustrated by: Claudine Gevry

I enjoy reading and review children’s books – and sharing them with my nieces and nephews – so I was excited to be given the opportunity to check out A Star for Jesus.


The story:

This book tells about a star and how stars relate to Christmas.

The illustrations:

The pictures are simple and kind of cute.

How strong is the book?

This is a sturdy, board book.

Who the book is for:

Babies, toddlers, and preschool aged kids.

What I liked:

The unique shape of the book is kind of cool.

The simple, rhyming text is fun to read.

The message is simple and subtle.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a fun book.

I give A Star for Jesus 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Book Look. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment