Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Suspense with a Story - My Review of A Promise to Protect

Written by: Patricia Bradley             
Published by: Revell

I enjoy reading all the novels that I can get my hands on, so I was excited to receive a suspenseful one to review.

A Promise to Protect tells the story of a sheriff who is facing all kinds of trouble in his town, and a woman who he once loved who seems to be in danger.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy suspense that has a story to it.

What I liked:

The story is interesting.

The characters are interesting and most of them are likeable…

What I didn’t like:

…but Leigh, the main female character, is a bit hard to identify with and not very likeable.

The chapters are a bit long, especially for suspense book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a decent read.

I give A Promise to Protect 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment