Friday, October 24, 2014

Tasty Looking Food - My Review of Homemade Decadence

Written by: Joy Wilson
Published by: Clarkson Potter Publishers

I love looking through the kinds of cookbooks that are full of pictures, especially when those pictures are of very tasty looking food. HomemadeDecadence is one of those books.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy cooking and – especially – baking.

What I liked:

I like the fact that these recipes really are homemade. This book doesn’t call for mixes and premade ingredients as so many other cookbooks do.

The full page pictures of various food items that are included in the book – items which have their recipes included in the book – are really nice.

The recipes are easy to understand.

There is some really good looking food in this book, some really good recipes.

The recipes use fairly common ingredients.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good cookbook for those looking for sweet and tasty recipes.

I give Homemade Decadence 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment