Monday, November 17, 2014

A Novel with Characters that I Liked - My Review of Love Without End

Written by: Robin Lee Hatcher
Published by: Thomas Nelson

I enjoy reading any novels I can get my hands on, and I thought that this book sounded especially interesting.

Love Without End tells the story of a widow and her daughter, an elderly woman, and a divorced father of two. The interactions between the variety of characters are fun to read.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy contemporary fiction, especially women. Horse and ranch lovers will find this book extra enjoyable.

What I liked:

The characters are very likeable.

The second half of the book kept my attention.

Has its heartwarming moments and also a bit of humor.

At first I wasn’t happy to have the story from the past mixed in with the “real” story, and I was confused when the book started with the past… but, I ended up really enjoying those pieces in the book, even longing for more of them.

What I didn’t like:

It took a while for me to really get into the book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good read.

I give Love Without End 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment