Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Tale that is Sometimes Unbelievable - My Review of Trading Secrets

Written by: Melody Carlson
Published by: Revell

I remember loving some of Melody Carlson’s books when I was a teen, so I was excited to read and review this teen book as an adult.

Trading Secrets tells the story of a girl who goes to meet her Amish pen pal, a boy who had thought that she was a girl.


Who the book is for:

This book is written for teens, but I found it somewhat enjoyable as an adult.

What I liked:

The story is definitely different from others out there.

The characters are likeable.

What I didn’t like:

Parts of the book are so unrealistic and unbelievable.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was an okay book.

I give Trading Secrets 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment