Monday, November 10, 2014

Boring Christmas Story of Amish Love - My Review of Christmas at Rose Hill Farm

Written by: Suzanne Woods Fisher 
Published by: Revell

I received an advance reader copy of this book to read and review, and I was excited to have another Christmas book to read. I found myself disappointed, though.

Christmas at Rose Hill Farm is a story of Amish love – love between someone who used to be Amish and the Amish girl he had once loved.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy Amish fiction.

What I liked:

I like Christmas themed books.

The story seemed like it could be interesting, but…

What I didn’t like:

It was boring and hard to get into, really. I could not get lost in the story like I wanted to.

My conclusion:

Overall, I wasn’t a fan of this book.

I give Christmas at Rose Hill Farm 2 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment