Friday, November 28, 2014

Cute Toddler Bible for Girls - My Review of The Sweetest Story Bible for Toddlers

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Diane Stortz
Illustrated by: Sheila Bailey

I enjoy looking at new children’s Bibles, and reading them, too. My nieces and nephews have so many Bibles, but it seems that they always appreciate having new ones. I was happy to receive a chance to read and review The Sweetest Story Bible for Toddlers, and I’m excited to share it with one of my nieces.


The story:

This book contains eight Bible stories, some of which are less common in children’s in most children’s Bibles – such as the story of Esther.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are okay. Not as cute as some others out there.

How strong is the book?

This is a sturdy, padded covered, board book.

Who the book is for:

This book is for toddlers, but I think babies and preschoolers would like it, too.

What I liked:

The stories are written in a simple and enjoyable way.

The padded cover is nice.

Includes less common stories.

What I didn’t like:

There’s not anything specific that I didn’t like in this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a cute book.

I give The Sweetest Story Bible for Toddlers 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment