Monday, November 24, 2014

Simple Devotional for Women - My Review of 365 Moments of Peace for a Woman's Heart

Published by: Bethany House

When I received the chance to read and review this devotional, I was excited for the opportunity to check it out. 365 Moments ofPeace for a Woman’s Heart is a book of short devotions that help a woman grow closer to God.


Who the book is for:

Women. Any women.

What I liked:

The devotions are short and easy to read, so you can definitely take the time to read one each day.

Each devotion includes two Bible verses that are printed right in the book.

The book has a ribbon bookmark attached to it, which is really handy.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book. The book is nothing extraordinary, but it is a good devotional.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a decent devotional.



I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment