Monday, December 1, 2014

Cute Christmas Story - My Review of The Manger Mouse

Published by: Ambassador International
Written by: Sarah Martin Byrd
Illustrated by: Debbie Wall

I enjoy every opportunity that I get to read and review children’s books of all kinds, so I was excited to receive a copy of The Manger Mouse.


The story:

This book tells the story of Jesus’ birth through the eyes of mice.

The illustrations:

Aren’t my favorite. They are a little dull.

How strong is the book?

This is a relatively sturdy hardcover book.

Who the book is for:

This would be a great read-aloud book for all ages.

What I liked:

The story is cute and unique from other versions of stories already out there that are based on the Christmas story.

Has a good tone for reading aloud.

What I didn’t like:

The book may be too long to hold some children’s attention.

I didn’t care for the illustrations too much.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a cute book.

I give The Manger Mouse 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Ambassador International. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment