Monday, December 29, 2014

Everything a Baker Needs to Know - My Review of Sugar Rush

Written by: Johnny Iuzzini with Wes Martin
Published by: Clarkson Potter Publishers

I always enjoy looking through cookbooks that hold big and bold pictures, and that is something that Sugar Rush has to offer.


Who the book is for:

Those who want to learn more about baking.

What I liked:

This book contains a ton of recipes that look like they would be delicious, and it includes step by step instructions so that anyone can create the treats.

This book contains tips and tricks to help with all kinds of baking.

This book is full of information.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a great book for any home baker or aspiring pastry chef.

I give Sugar Rush 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment