Saturday, December 13, 2014

Interesting (and Pointless) Book of Sayings - My Review of Furry Logic

Written by: Jane Seabrook               
Published by: Ten Speed Press

I enjoy reading through the sayings and inspiration on Pinterest, so I thought that Furry Logic might be a fun choice to read through and review. I was a bit disappointed.


Who the book is for:

Animal lovers might enjoy the illustrations.

What I liked:

The size of this book is cute.

The pictures are cute.

Some of the sayings made me smile.

What I didn’t like:

I don’t really understand what you would really want this book for… who is going to read it more than once?

The quotes are better suited for cards or something.

Pinterest has a lot more to offer than this book does – and most of these sayings can be found there, too.

My conclusion:

Overall, I don’t really understand the point of this book.

I give Furry Logic 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment