Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Not My Favorite Christmas Book - My Review of A Donkey's Little Tale

Published by: Ambassador International
Written by: R. Mitchell Scott

Children’s books are always fun to read and review, so I was happy to have another Christmas children’s book to check out in A Donkey’s Little Tale.


The story:

This book tells the tale of a donkey who carries Mary and Joseph to Bethleham.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are really simple, yet cute.

How strong is the book?

This is a sturdy, hardcover book.

Who the book is for:

This book is appropriate for toddlers and preschool aged kids.

What I liked:

The pictures are cute.

What I didn’t like:

I didn’t really get the story, the fact that Mary was carrying a little bundle along the whole way – and then how she used it for a pillow for Jesus’ head.

My conclusion:

Overall, I wasn’t a big fan of this book.

I give A Donkey’s Little Tale 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Ambassador International. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment