Monday, December 22, 2014

Proves God Knows What's Best, My Nieces and Nephew Loved It - My Review of It Will be Okay

Published by: Tommy Nelson
Written by: Lysa TerKeurst
Illustrated by: Natalia Moore

I always enjoy receiving children’s books to read and review – and share with my nieces and nephews – so I was excited to have the opportunity to check out It Will be Okay.


The story:

This book tells about a seed and how it is scared of the new circumstances that it faces, but how the “Farmer” (God) knows what’s best for it.

The illustrations:

Are artistic and cute.

How strong is the book?

This is a sturdy hardcover book.

Who the book is for:

My four year old nephew, three year old niece, and two year old niece all enjoyed this book. Before I had even finished reading it the first time, they asked for it to be read again.

What I liked:

My nieces and nephews loved this book, and that is the most important thing for me!

The illustrations are cute.

The message in the story is good, it really sneaks the message into the story.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

My nieces and nephews loved this book, so that means it is a hit for me.

I give It Will be Okay 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Book Look. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment