Friday, January 16, 2015

A Bit Boring - My Review of Steadfast Heart

Written by: Tracie Peterson              
Published by: Bethany House

When I was younger I read some books by Tracie Peterson that I really enjoyed, so I was excited to try reading her writing again now, and that is why I chose to read and review Steadfast Heart.

Set in 1888, this book is the story of a rich twenty year old woman, and some of the other people in her life. The book also focuses on a bridal school and the lives of some of a couple of men, too.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy historical fiction.

What I liked:

The characters in this book are interesting.

The story of this book is different from most out there.

What I didn’t like:

The story is a little boring, a little hard to get through.

My conclusion:

Overall, I wasn’t a big fan of this book.

I give Steadfast Heart 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment