Thursday, January 22, 2015

An Interesting and Unique Cookbook - My Review of In Her Kitchen

Written by: Gabriele Galimberti       
Published by: Clarkson Potter

I enjoy looking through cookbooks, and I thought that the fact that In Her Kitchen features from grandmothers around the world sounded like a really interesting concept. This book is beautiful and unique.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy food, cooking, and learning about the world around them.

What I liked:

I love the pictures of all of the women from around the world and the food that they create.

I love the education that comes from this book, how you can learn about different lands.

I love the bits of stories that are shared about the women featured in the book.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a really interesting book.

I give In Her Kitchen 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment