Saturday, January 24, 2015

An Interesting Novel - My Review of The Dandelion Field

Written by: Kathryn Springer           
Published by: Zondervan

I enjoy reading contemporary fiction whenever I get the chance, and I really thought that the story of The Dandelion Field sounded like something that I would enjoy especially much.

This book tells the story of two teens who find out that they are pregnant, and the adults in their lives who care about them.


Who the book is for:

This book would be interesting for both teens and adults, anyone who enjoys a good, contemporary story.

What I liked:

The story of this book was really different from others out there – and the way that it went surprised me, in a good way.

The characters are likeable.

The chapters are nice and short.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a good read.

I give The Dandelion Field 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Book Look. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment