Thursday, January 8, 2015

Cute Bible for Babies and Toddlers - My Review of Little Bunny's Bible

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: P.J. Lyons
Illustrated by: Melanie Mitchell

My nieces and nephews have a book similar to Little Bunny’sBible with a bear on it, and I really like that book, so I was happy to receive the chance to read and review this book.


The story:

This book includes some of the classic Bible stories – Daniel in the lion’s den, Noah’s ark, etc..

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are simple and cute.

How strong is the book?

This is a sturdy boardbook with a fun, furry cover.

Who the book is for:

This book is perfect for babies and toddlers.

What I liked:

I love the soft cover and cute design.

The stories are so true to the Bible, something that some children’s Bible storybooks aren’t.

The stories rhyme and are easy to read.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a great Bible for babies and toddlers.

I give Little Bunny’s Bible 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment