Saturday, January 10, 2015

Good, Healthy Cookbook - My Review of A Good Food Day

Written by: Marco Canora with Tammy Walker         
Published by: Clarkson Potter

I enjoy looking through cookbooks – and finding that random recipe that I will actually try. I especially like looking through cookbooks that have pictures in them – how do you know what the food is going to be like if you can’t see it? So, I was happy to receive A Good Food Day to review.


Who the book is for:

Those who are looking to live healthier while eating food that tastes good.

What I liked:

This book contains quite a few pictures.

This book includes information on healthy foods and tips for living healthier.

This book contains recipes that take ingredients that are simple – at least some of them – ingredients that we have in our home.

What I didn’t like:

I wish that there were a few more pictures in the book – but that’s just me.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good cookbook for those seeking to live healthier lives.

I give A Good Food Day 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment