Monday, January 26, 2015

Not the Best Bible Storybook - My Review of My Little Life of Jesus

Published by: Lion Hudson
Written by: Karen Williamson
Illustrated by: Amanda Enright

I received another children’s book to review, My Little Life of Jesus.


The story:

This book tells the story of Jesus from his birth to his death and resurrection.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are simple and kind of cute.

How strong is the book?

This book is padded and relatively sturdy.

Who the book is for:

This book is a padded book, so I was expecting it to be a board book. It’s not, however. I would recommend this book for preschoolers.

What I liked:

This book tells a lot of the details about Jesus’ life that other books don’t tell.

What I didn’t like:

The book mentions that Mary was “happy” when expecting Jesus – I have never heard that one before.

The book is kind of arranged and written poorly.

My conclusion:

I wasn’t a big fan of this book.

I give My Little Life of Jesus 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Kregel Blog Tours. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment