Monday, January 26, 2015

Part Interesting and Part Boring - My Review of At Home in Last Chance

Written by: Cathleen Armstrong     
Published by: Revell

I thought that the story of At Home in Last Chance sounded really interesting, so I was happy to receive the chance to read and review it. This book is about a young woman who is reconnecting with her daughter and trying to turn her life around in a small town.


Who the book is for:

This is good for those who are looking for a romance book with more of a story to it than just two people falling in love.

What I liked:

Some of the characters are likeable…

Parts of the story are interesting and enjoyable to read…

What I didn’t like:

But, some of the book is really boring, and some of the characters aren’t likeable at all.

My conclusion:

Overall, I wasn’t a big fan of this book.

I give At Home in Last Chance 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment