Friday, January 16, 2015

Picture Filled Cookbook - My Review of Dashing Dish

Written by: Katie Farrell
Published by: Nelson Books

I always enjoy flipping through cookbooks, so I take advantage of any offers to review them. Dashing Dish is written by a blogger, and it shows through the multitude of pictures and the simple recipes.


Who the book is for:

Those who are looking to live healthier. Those who are gluten free but are willing to work with a book that is filled with recipes that are gluten free and recipes that aren’t.

What I liked:

There are full page pictures for every single recipe – something that I love.

Many of the recipes are gluten free when you use gluten free oats in them.

The recipes are simple.

The recipes are healthy.

This book is organized well.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

This is a good cookbook with lots of pictures in it.

I give Dashing Dish 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Book Look. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment