Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Great Concpet for a Cookbook - My Review of Supermarket Healthy

Written by: Melissa D’Arabian        
Published by: Clarkson Potter

I enjoy browsing cookbooks, and I was really excited to have the chance to check out and review one that uses ingredients that we can all find at the supermarket – and one that has healthy recipes in it.

Supermarket Healthy shares recipes and tips for eating healthy without the need to spend a whole lot of money doing that.


Who the book is for:

Those who have families and are looking for a way to be healthier. Those who are on a budget but have some money to spend.

What I liked:

The overall concept of the book.

There are some really interesting recipes in this book – ones that sound yummy.

There are some pictures in the book, which I appreciate.

I like that the recipes use “normal” ingredients.

What I didn’t like:

While the recipes do use food from the supermarket, most aren’t exactly cheap.

I wish that there were more pictures in the book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good book.

I give Supermarket Healthy 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment