Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Random Book of Rhymes - My Review of God Watches Over Me

Published by: Tommy Nelson

I am always interested in checking out any children’s books I can get my hands on, and that is why I chose to read and review God Watches Over Me.


The story:

This is a book of rhymes, poems, and Bible verses on a variety of topics.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are simple and cute, just what you would expect from Precious Moments.

How strong is the book?

This is a sturdy boardbook with a padded cover.

Who the book is for:

This book seems appropriate for toddlers, but there is a poem about school which would make it seem like it might be for older children.

What I liked:

The pictures are so sweet and cute.

The addition of Bible verses is nice.

The rhyming text is fun to read.

What I didn’t like:

This book is kind of random with the poems that it includes.

I don’t really know who this book would be appropriate for.

My conclusion:

Overall, I’m not a big fan of this book.

I give God Watches Over Me 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment