Monday, February 9, 2015

Boring Read - My Review of Where Rivers Part

Written by: Kellie Coates Gilbert     
Published by: Revell

I didn’t realize in the moment when I was requesting to review this book that it was by the same author of another book that I had read – one that I didn’t really enjoy.

Where Rivers Part tells the story of a young career woman and the rift between her and her father.


Who the book is for:

Those who are looking for something a little different in a novel.

What I liked:

The story is different from others out there.

What I didn’t like:

The story is hard to get into.

The story is a bit boring.

The characters are kind of hard to find a connection with, which is something really important to me.

My conclusion:

Overall, I am not a fan of this book.

I give Where Rivers Part 2 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment