Monday, February 23, 2015

Cute Pictures - My Review of Life the Flap Bible

Published by: Lion Hudson
Written by: Karen Williamson
Illustrated by: Louise Anglicas

I love reading and reviewing children’s books, so I was happy to have the chance to check out Lift the Flap Bible.


The story:

This book contains stories from the Bible in a short and simple form.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are simple and cute.

How strong is the book?

This seems to be a sturdy boardbook.

Who the book is for:

This book is good for babies and toddlers.

What I liked:

This book has different stories than most children’s Bibles will have.

This book is interactive.

The pictures are cute.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a cute book.

I give Lift the Flap Bible 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Kregel Blog Tour. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment