Friday, February 20, 2015

Gluten Free Cookbook - My Review of Against the Grain

Written by: Nancy Cain    
Published by: Clarkson Potter

As someone who is living gluten free, I am so excited to have the chance to review Against the Grain. I have been eating gluten free for almost nine months now, and it is always good to have new recipes to check out and try out.


Who the book is for:

Anyone who is living the gluten free lifestyle.

What I liked:

This book uses real ingredients that you can actually find in the store.

This book has healthy recipes in it.

This book has pictures in it.

This book has a ton of recipes in it.

This book includes tips and hints for those of us who are living gluten free, allowing us to get better at our baking/cooking.

What I didn’t like:

As with every cookbook that I look through and review, I wish that there was a photo for every recipe in the book. Unfortunately, there is not.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a great book.

I give Against the Grain 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment