Monday, February 23, 2015

Historical Fiction with Interesting Characters - My Review of The Trouble with Patience

Written by: Maggie Brendan            
Published by: Revell

I enjoy certain historical fiction, so I was happy to get the chance to read and review The Trouble with Patience.

This book tells the story of a young woman in the west who surprises herself when she falls in love with a marshal.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy historical fiction of the wild west.

What I liked:

The characters are interesting.

The story was different.

I stayed connected with the story.

What I didn’t like:

This book mentions hangings multiple times and it doesn’t quite cast as negative a light on them as I would have liked for it to.

My conclusion:

This is a good read.

I give The Trouble with Patience 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment