Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Informative Cookbook - My Review of The Healthy Mind Cookbook

Written by: Rebecca Katz and Mat Edelson
Published by: Ten Speed Press

I enjoy looking through cookbooks, especially those that are about healthy living and contain healthy recipes, so I was excited to check out The Healthy Mind Cookbook. This book includes recipes that are made to help improve your mind and your mental health.


Who the book is for:

Those who want to support their brain and its functions – and who doesn’t?

What I liked:

The recipes in this book share information about just how they will help you and your body.

There is a lot of good information in this book about food and how different types of food can help you with various things.

There are some pictures of some of the recipes in this book.

What I didn’t like:

I wish that there were more pictures included.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good cookbook and very informative.

I give The Healthy Mind Cookbook 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment