Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Rhyming and Informative - My Review of Easter Stories and Prayers

Published by: Tyndale Kids
Written by: Kathleen Long Bostrom
Illustrated by: Elena Kucharik

I love the Little Blessings books, I love the questions that these books answer, so I was excited to receive the chance to read and review Easter Stories and Prayers.


The story:

I was expecting this book to be an Easter story, but it isn’t exactly that. This book answers questions about Jesus, the cross, prayer, and more in a rhyming way which is cute and informative but not exactly the Easter message that I was looking for and expecting.

The illustrations:

The pictures are cute and childish.

How strong is the book?

This is a sturdy book with a padded cover.

Who the book is for:

This book would be good for toddlers through young school aged kids.

What I liked:

This book contains a lot of answers to questions that kids wonder about.

The answers are biblically based.

The format of the book is nice with the padded cover.

The pictures are cute.

The rhyming text is nice.

What I didn’t like:

This book isn’t about Easter in the way that I thought that it would be.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good book.

I give Easter Stories and Prayers 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Tyndale. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment