Sunday, February 15, 2015

Suspense Story with Likeable Characters - My Review of River's Edge

Written by: Terri Blackstock            
Published by: Zondervan

I enjoy Terri Blackstock’s writing, so I was excited to have the opportunity to read and review River’s Edge. I kind of messed up and am reading this series backwards, but it works okay like that – in my opinion, at least.

Who is to blame when a woman is found missing? Could it be her husband, her fertility doctor, a psychic? Who could it be?


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy suspense books with likeable characters.

What I liked:

The chapters are mostly short, which I like.

The story kept me guessing.

The characters are likeable.

What I didn’t like:

The first third of the book or so was hard to get into.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a good read.

I give River’s Edge 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookLook. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment