Sunday, March 8, 2015

Cute Book for Hurting Children - My Review of God Bless My Boo Boo

Published by: Tommy Nelson
Written by: Hannah C. Hall
Illustrated by: Steve Whitlow

I enjoy reading and reviewing children’s books, so I was happy to receive God Bless My Boo Boo to read and review.


The story:

This book tells about different little animals and the hurts that they face, and how they know that God is there for them in the midst of it all.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are super cute! I love the gentle look and the fun animals.

How strong is the book?

This is a board book with a padded cover, and the cover had a small hole pushed into it when I first received it. It seems sturdy enough, other than the cover.

Who the book is for:

This is a good book for babies and toddlers.

What I liked:

I really like the message of this book and think it would be a good gift for an injured or hospitalized child.

I love the pictures.

I like the shape and size of this book.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good book for kids.

I give God Bless My Boo Boo 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Book Look. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment