Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cute Story of a Boy and His Search for a Pet - My Review of Henry Hodges Needs a Friend

Published by: Tommy Nelson
Written by: Andy Andrews
Illustrated by: Colleen Madden

I love reading and reviewing children’s books in order to share them with my nieces and nephews, and I could tell just by seeing the cover of Henry Hodges Needs a Friend that it would be something that I would want to share with those special kiddos.


The story:

This book tells about a lonely little boy and his search for the perfect friend.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are colorful and bold and cute. I really like them.

How strong is the book?

This is a relatively sturdy, hardcover book.

Who the book is for:

This book would be appropriate for toddlers through about age six, I think.

What I liked:

The text is rhyming.

The story is fun.

The pictures are cute.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a cute/fun book.

I give Henry Hodges Needs a Friend 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Book Look. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment