Friday, March 20, 2015

Full of Gluten Free and Vegan Recipes - My Review of Bread and Butter

Written by: Erin Mckenna
Published by: Clarkson Potter

As someone who is eating gluten free, I was excited to receive the chance to review Bread & Butter. This book includes vegan and gluten free recipe for bread products and more.


Who the book is for:

Those who are gluten free and vegan but can include oats in their diet.

What I liked:

There are a lot of recipes in this book, which is great for those who find the recipes to be fitting with their diets.

There are a lot of pictures included in the book.

The recipes are vegan – which is nice in the way that they don’t include eggs.

The cover is fun and colorful.

What I didn’t like:

Most of the recipes include oat flour in them, and my sister does not like to eat oats.

There are some recipes in the book that don’t really belong – like recipes for cookies, dips, etc..

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good cookbook for those who find it appropriate to their dietary needs.

I give Bread and Butter 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment