Sunday, March 8, 2015

Fun Journal - My Review of Q & A a Day

Published by: Potter Style

I was really curious when I first read about Q & A a Day. This journal sounded really interesting and unique to me. What you do with this book is write in an answer to a question every day for five years, comparing your answers as time goes on.


Who the book is for:

I think that this book would be an excellent gift for graduates in particular, and I feel that it is geared more toward girls than guys.

What I liked:

This book is a cute size and looks cool.

The questions are interesting.

The whole concept is really unique and fun.

What I didn’t like:

The book is kind of hard to open, would be better if it was spiral bound, I think.

There is a sticker on the back of the book that kind of takes away from its good looks.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a fun book.

I give Q & A a Day 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment