Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Good Read but Sometimes Boring - My Review of Deadly Echoes

Written by: Nancy Mehl
Published by: Bethany House

I enjoy reading suspense books, especially when they have a story to them, so I was excited to receive the chance to read and review DeadlyEchoes.

This book tells the story of a young woman who must take in her niece after her sister – the girl’s mother – is murdered. The woman is haunted by the way that her sister’s death seems similar to their parents’ murders and she wants to find out what is going on.


Who the book is for:

Those who like a suspense book that has a story to it.

What I liked:

The characters were interesting.

I didn’t figure the story out until the very end.

I liked the fact that the main character was raising her niece, it brought something different to the story.

What I didn’t like:

There are some things in this book that are just poorly written or don’t need to be included, they don’t add to the story.

This book was boring at times.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is an okay read.

I give Deadly Echoes 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment