Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Heartwarming Story with Suspense - My Review of Twisted Innocence

Written by: Terri Blackstock            
Published by: Zondervan

I have been a fan of Terri Blackstock for a long time, and I always love the way that she can weave a heartwarming story with a lot of suspense and interesting twists. I was really excited when I was given the opportunity to read and review this book.

Twisted Innocence tells of a young mother and her quest to live right, it tells of drug dealers and those who catch them, it shares a story of families and love and suspense.


Who the book is for:

Those who like their suspense to have a good story to it, and those who like a good story with a bit of suspense.

What I liked:

The characters are really interesting.

There was a heartwarming story to this book.

The suspense toward the end of the book.

What I didn’t like:

There could have been a bit more suspense in my opinion.

I would have liked to get to know the characters a little better.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good read.

I give Twisted Innocence 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Book Look. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment