Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Good Read to Cut Back on Worrying - My Review of Worry Less So You Can Live More

Written by: Jane Rubietta 
Published by: Bethany House

I chose to read and review Worry Less So You Can LiveMore because I have trouble with worrying and stressing. I can get so caught up in either one that it really messes up my life. I know that I need to let God take care of things and rest in him, and I hoped to find help with all of that in this book.


Who the book is for:

Anyone who worries and wants to learn to trust God instead.

What I liked:

This book has some really helpful information, advice, and reminders in it. Real stuff that can be applied to the life of any worrier.

The author shares real stories from her life.

What I didn’t like:

This book is kind of hard to get through.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good book for those who have trouble with worrying.

I give Worry Less So You Can Live More 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment