Friday, April 17, 2015

Good Story about a Family - My Review of The Legacy

Written by: Dan Walsh and Gary Smalley    
Published by: Revell

The Legacy is a good read from a couple of good authors, and I was happy to receive the chance to read and review it.

This book tells the story of a young man who is wandering from his faith, and the concerns of those who care about him.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy an emotional read about family life.

What I liked:

The story is interesting and different.

The story is emotional.

The characters are likeable.

Kept me reading.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like, I just felt like there was something missing, something keeping this book from being great.

My conclusion:

This is a good read.

I give The Legacy 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment