Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Helpful Advice for Everyday Photo Taking - My Review of Capture the Moment

Written by: Sarah Wilkerson
Published by: Amphoto Books

If you have children and you want to capture their everyday life through photography than you want to check out Capture the Moment. I was really excited to receive the opportunity to review this book so that I can put the tips to use with my nieces and nephews and so that I could share the book with my sister who enjoys photography.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy capturing everyday life through photography and want tips to do it better.

What I liked:

This book is packed full of tips for moms, photographers, aunts, whoever wants to capture great photos and the tips are helpful for all kinds of situations. The tips are written in a way that is easy to understand and easy to put to use.

There are a lot of pictures in this book, which I find both helpful and interesting.

I like the overall look and feel of this book and it seems really sturdy.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

This is a helpful book.

I give Capture the Moment 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment