Sunday, April 12, 2015

Includes the Pictures I Look For - My Review of Genius Recipes

Written by: Kristen Miglore              
Published by: Ten Speed Press

I love every opportunity that I get to look through and review cookbooks. I love all kinds of cookbooks, but I especially enjoy the ones that use real ingredients to create food that actually tastes good.

Genius Recipes uses some different ingredients in the foods that are featured, but also a lot of regular ingredients that you can find at any grocery store or that you would already have in your pantry and fridge.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy cooking and are looking for some different kinds of recipes to try.

What I liked:

This book includes pictures of the recipes – something that I always want in a cookbook.

The recipes in this book are for really fancy looking meals, the kind of meals that you would get in a restaurant.

There are a variety of recipes included in the book.

What I didn’t like:

I have no complaints.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good cookbook.

I give Genius Recipes 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment