Saturday, April 4, 2015

Interesting and Likeable Fiction - My Review of Together with You

Written by: Victoria Bylin
Published by: Bethany House

I enjoy reading interesting fiction, and that is what Together with You sounded like when I chose to review it. I was right.

This book shares about a man and his children and the haunted woman who starts to work for him as a nanny.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy a heartfelt story.

What I liked:

The characters are likeable and I really got to know them through reading the book.

The story is interesting and different.

The book is heartwarming.

There are a few funny moments in the book.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, I really liked this book.

I give Together with You 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment