Thursday, April 9, 2015

Not Enough Heart for Me - My Review of Every Bride Needs a Groom

Written by: Janice Thompson
Published by: Revell

I am always up for reading almost any fiction books that I can get my hands on, so I choose to read and review Every Bride Needs a Groom.

This books tells about a girl who enters a contest for a wedding dress while only dating, hoping that she will get engaged soon and have a chance to wear the gown.


Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy more fluffy of romance books.

What I liked:

I like the look of this book, I think that is what drew me in when I was first offered the chance to review it.

I like the fact that the girl’s family is a part of the book.

What I didn’t like:

This book is really hard to get into.

This book is hard to connect with, as I felt like there just wasn’t enough heart to it.

My conclusion:

I’m not really a fan of this book.

I give Every Bride Needs a Groom 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Revell. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment